From: Moose and Squirrel <[email-masked]>

"One Hour"
An alternative reality fanfic written by Emily Siazon.
All characters are owned by Izumi Matsumoto.
This is a lime story because, well, I'm too innocent to write anything
more explicit(Besides, I can't write the "good parts" without laughing
my ass off ^_^).
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

     What am I doing? The same thought keeps going through my head as 
I watch senpai's sleeping form from across the room.

     I turn off another light, seeking the comfortable intimacy that
comes with darkness. I walk closer to him and stop as I face the last 
obstacle to that desire.
 
     What *am* I doing? I don't want intimacy. Not like this.
 
     And yet I find myself drawn to his side, nudging the blanket so
that I could sleep next to him.

     Every part of me is screaming that this is wrong, but his warmth,
combined with the scent that is uniquely his overpowers all my urges
to bolt.

     I hear the rustle of sheets and feel his warm breath against my
face as he turns towards me. I stare and memorize his features, taking 
note of every dip and curve.

     I see my hand moving to graze his lower lip. A breathy sigh
escapes his lips as we make contact, sending a warm feeling to pool at 
my center and ending all objections of the morality of the situation.

     I lean over, replacing my thumb with my lips. Our first kiss is
chaste, with me reveling in the softness of his mouth.

     Our eyes open as soon as we part; his are hungry, no doubt
mirroring mine. I take it as an assent to continue, wasting no time to 
take a hold on his lower lip. His arm tightens around my waist as I 
slowly run my tongue over his mouth.

     I course my hands through his silky hair, shivering as he
caresses my back. He stops as he reaches the back of my neck, his hand 
deliciously cold against my heated skin.

     Suddenly, I feel that this foreplay has taken too long, eager to
culminate the feelings I have waited so long to express. My hands runs 
down to his shirt, noting the rough texture of the fabric compared to 
his hair. They are shaking so badly that it takes twice as long before 
he could shrug it off.

     My hands then moves towards my own clothing, frantically trying 
to unbutton it. I feel his arm on top of mine before I could even undo 
the first button, effectively stopping it from completing its task.
 
     "Let me," he whispers softly with the intimacy that I had earlier
tried to deny myself of.

     I quickly let go of the button, my hand entwining with his as he
nibbles my left ear, gradually making his way down and paying close 
attention to the hollow of my neck.

     Coherent thought has abandoned me by this time, and the only 
thing I could do is to moan my approval as the warm feeling in my
center disperses to the rest of my body.

     And then he went lower.

                         *        *        *

     The smile won't leave my face as I stare at my sleeping 
companion. Never have I ever felt so complete.

     I run my hand through his hair again, but without the urgency
that came with my earlier actions.
 
     They come to a halt as I hear him murmur, the elated feelings of
earlier replaced within seconds.
 
     It doesn't take me long to pack my things, and I am grateful that 
the storm has finally stopped. The indigo sky has turned a lighter 
shade of blue, announcing the start of a new day.

     I make my way towards the sidewalk, relieved that my tears have 
yet to fall. The cool wind whips my clothes to one side, but I don't 
feel it.

     All I can think of is senpai, the salty taste of his skin, his 
scent tinged with the alcohol we drank for dinner, and the way his
features softened when he called out a name that was not my own.

    "Ayukawa. . ."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author's Notes: So, was it as good for you as it was for me? ^_^
                Send all comments and criticism to <[email-masked]>